Herbert T. Clark House – Assisted Living
The Herbert T. Clark House Assisted Living is a special combination of housing, supportive services, personalized assistance, and healthcare designed to respond to the individual needs of those who require help with daily living activities. Supportive services are available to meet schedule needs while promoting maximum dignity and independence for each resident. Our beautiful, 25-unit apartment community offers safe, social, and affordable assisted living for seniors.
- Individual apartment
- Private kitchen and bathroom
- Walk-in closets
- Secure entry and 24-hour staffing
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Premier culinary services providing 3 meals a day served restaurant-style in the dining room
- Scheduled transportation service (Dial-A-Ride)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Recreational and educational programs
- Emergency call system
- Professional on-site management
- Resident service coordinator
- Library and resident lounge
- Recreation room with kitchen
- Beauty salon
- Weekly laundry service
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and outside sitting area
Rent & Eligibility
Applicants must be age 65 or older and meet the income and need requirements for the Connecticut Home Care Program for Elders (CHCPE) as well as the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program (LIHTC) financial guidelines. Applicants must be chronic and stable and need assisted living services provided by the licensed agency.
Income Limits for Herbert T. Clark Assisted Living
Income limits for Herbert T. Clark Assisted Living are based on the CHFA tax credit limits. There are three income categories based on 25%, 50%, and 60% of area median income. The income limits as of May 15, 2023, are as follows:
When requesting an application, please let GHA staff know you are interested in Assisted Living so we can provide you with the CHCPE application.
Individuals must meet certain requirements to qualify for affordable housing in Glastonbury, CT.
Visit our Applications page to learn more about eligibility criteria and start the application process.
Samples of available floor plans.