Located in downtown Glastonbury at the corner of Salmon Brook and New London Turnpike, Center Village is a modern community for senior citizens with all the necessary features for a comfortable retirement, including an easy walk to restaurants, shopping, library, post office, pharmacy and more.
- Resident lounge with fireplace
- Community room with kitchen
- Storage space for residents
- High-efficiency heating and cooling
- Quartz countertops
- LED light fixtures for reduced energy consumption
- Individual apartment heating and cooling controls
- Optional in-apartment laundry equipment rental
Rent & Eligibility
Eligible households will have an income at or below Hartford County's 60% Area Median Income (AMI) limit. Residents must be either age 62 or older or certified as totally disabled.
Individuals must meet certain requirements to qualify for affordable housing in Glastonbury, CT.
Visit our Applications page to learn more about eligibility criteria and start the application process.
Samples of available floor plans.